BBG, Inc. is looking for talented appraisers of all experience levels to join our team. This is an exciting professional growth opportunity with a national appraisal and assessment firm that is continuing its growth throughout the entire US.
BBG, Inc. is a leading national commercial real estate valuation and assessment company with a reputation for personal attention, on-time delivery, and deep expertise in all property sectors. Our management team has established and maintained professional relationships throughout a broad spectrum of clients including financial institutions, agency lenders, equity investors, real estate fund advisors, REITs, and insurance companies. We have over 45+ offices nationwide and provide service in all major markets.
What we Offer:
• Industry-competitive fee split/compensation package based on experience
• Flexible work options
• A national platform offering deep database and resources
• Advanced report-writing software and IT support
• Research and administrative support
• Full licensing and professional dues coverage
• Competitive Fee split and competitive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as 401k.
What we Need:
We are seeking a driven, motivated Certified General Appraiser capable of completing high-quality commercial real estate valuation and consulting assignments in a timely manner. Candidate must hold a Certified General License or be near completion of obtaining licensure. Additional requirements are:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
• Certified General Appraiser license
• MAI designation or Candidate a plus
• Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Argus Enterprise experience a plus
• Must have strong writing skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage assignments while meeting deadlines
BBG is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.